Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to blog .

Back to blog as promised in the previous post .
I don't think there is much picture .
I shall talk about ......


Friday ? I think so .

27 Feb

On that day itself .
Left Band around , 6 .
headed home .
No , rushed back home to get prepared .
& headed to ACS which is located at Newton for a concert by HuaYi Secondary .
It's seems like , we're only the one from other school .
Hahaha , it's like a school event . Which we outsider go attend . Heh .
weird . Really . So it's like went in during interval .
Was late , really late .
went with Siyan . Bridget had some stuffs so she last minute couldn't make it .
Heh .
Only have got like two photo .



{ LWG & Charmaine . }



{ Random }



Headed home aftermath . Because the concert end around 10 .
& i've got things on the next day !



So , lifes goes on .........





Saturday !

28 Feb

Had Flag Day !

Shall let the photo do some talking first .



{ Singapore Heart Foundation }



That's Illi { If you notice . She got stickers like everywhere }





& like the . we went to have Mango Ice @ HK cafe .
{ Sebastian , WeiTing , Illi , Hazyrah , Nuris & me ! }






Meeting Point .







WeiTing & Illi .




Group of us @ The Cathay .





MRT ? { O.O }




Illi & Nuris .





Alright , i'm done with the photos talking .
we had to like meet at J8 at around 7.30 eh ?
Such an ass . It's like quite early .
I was at the Bus Stop alone { because i've got straight bus }
It was 7.10 , i got so damn worried that i'll be late .
so i called WeiTing , i told her " Eh , late with me can ? wait for me at the bus stop "
so , they agreed .
Who knows . I reach J8 at 7.25am .
so i went to the meeting point . Not much people was there .
called weiting again .
so the conversation goes like this .

WT : Hello .
LWG : Eh , where you eh ? I reach already leh . LOL .
WT : you damn ass , you ask us to late then you're early in the end . You call sebastian lah , he reach like super early .
LWG : Eeeyer , i call him never pick up one . Forever . Where you ?
WT : Illi's dad car .
LWG : reaching already not ? super long eh .
WT : ya ya , Hazyrah just hopped on to the car .
LWG : eh , call me leh . My bill going burst .
WT : you're such an ass . really .
* hangs *
* seconds later *
LWG : Hello , hahahahahahahaha .
WT : talk some rubbish .


& during the few seconds . I tried calling my the other friend which reach super early .
he picked up . Met him .
aftermath , headed to the place to met my the other group of friend eh .
So after collecting the tins . we headed to Plaza Sing .


Quite a big group of us .



During the collect of money for the Singapore Heart Foundation thingy .
Henry , you know who lah .
He was asking people to donate .
So there is this person who asked .
' what's this for ? '
Henry said : It's for the Singapore Heart Heart Foundation .



& we only started heading back to Bishan after 2 .
{ we were late }
went back .




Before that . The whole damn journey .
My stomach was like super super pain .
oh man . & i was like sweating due to the pain-ness i've got .





After heading back to bishan for tin returning .
Henry , Glenn & Weng Guan headed back to shool .
argh , Boring . @#$%^&*()
went for band practice . { as usual }


after practice .
eh , i think i went home if i'm not wrong .
Because i only remember my stomach was still in pain during band .




Sunday !

1 March


Stayed at home due to my sickness .
Yes , i'm sick . Oh no :(




Monday !
2nd March

School . As usual .

& in class . I found out that my nails was long .
Really long .
so i saw a nail cutter behind my table . I tooked it and cut it .
So the sound was like quite loud .
Teacher was walking around . While i'm suppose to be doing my assignment .
But no , iwas cutitng my nails .
Like whatever to me . Ok . whatever .


{ I was REALLY cutting my nails okay }





So i was bored tilll i asked everyone for the Ez-Link card Photo . yea .





Recieved message that says .


YUYING SEC SCHOOL.
BAND NO. 123 .
7 APRIL TUES 10.30AM

gosh , i'm worried really .
It's like 1 month and 4 days more !
which means , i really got to stand strong now .

35 more days to go .
2100 hours more to go .
126000 minutes to go .
7560000 more seconds to go .

will you wait ?

Ok , random . A whatever to me .

I'm gonna be really really busy this week .


WED - BAND . ( Sectional )
THURSDAY - BAND ( Normal practice )
FRIDAY - BAND ( Normal practice )
SATURDAY - BAND ( Exchange at Nan Qiao Sec { Long day } :[ )
SUNDAY - BAND ( Soundcheck ! )


Yay-ness .
& i'm sick .
But still , i got to stay strong . I need to .
I'm a band geek now .
JUST for now .
trust me . HAHAHA . only for now ~


Back , anw .
My ipod touch hang yesterday .
I was like ' OMG '
and i called weiting . ( FRIEND )
LOL .
she was laughing away .
Whatever .
I'm super tired restless the whole day .
Super tired . I shall sleep early tonight & really get well soon . sigh .
Ciaos .















Tag replies .
LINCOLN - I'm bombing china in 3 days time . HAHAHAHA :S
DANWEI - Please , dont lie to yourself . Hahahaha . She loves pikachu . Are you one ? Heh .
HX - heh . i see .
HUIYING - Sup ! Did your Ads price jump ?
Jing Ming - Yea , Linked .
AMANDA - hey , it suceed okay . Got a little bit already . Alitle more to go ! Yay !
S.Shihui - Since when i don't love you ?
Weiting - Thanks ah . I know it's cool . Thank you .
ryli - Yea , nice blog you've got too ! Linked . (:
H.shihui - Hahaha . okat . Noted ! Town soon !
Carin - Hello , no manners .
jasmine - relinked .
Joanne - Heh . LOL !
lly - yea , thanks .
SY - yea , i miss everything too . I'm staying strong . No worries . Get to me if you've got any problem okay ? Go out soon .





Face the reality . & someone cheer me up please . Thanks .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home