Sunday, February 15, 2009

ding !
i'm back to blog . i'm not blogging tomorrow .
but today !
because people like woooo , asked me to .


alright , the video that was everyone was waiting for !


ARE YOU READY FOR IT ?

Warning : It's so gonna be blur & whatever .



Things you SHOULD do : Pause whatever you're listening to . & Click Play !
oh , dont worry . i'm gonna remove the video on ..... tuesday !
I promise to a large extend


VIDEO REMOVED .

ding dang dong .
some of you find that video lame i guess . you should watch it LIVE .
the physic teacher gave us some omg time to took it .
He actually gave us 10 minute for this show .
Heh .
how evil .



Alright , recess !
Who don't love recess eh .
there's this day that i was in the canteen with Henry .
& i took a picture of him !

{ this shot was like . henry ! * snap * }



after that shot , he was complaining all the way .
So oh , i decided to take photo of him again .

BLWG said : Henry ! Take one more please !

Henry : * arghh *

* snap *



BLWG : Eeyer , not nice one . One more ! I want that weird weird type one !

Henry : * pose *

BLWG * take out phone & snap *



& yes , henry is forever that cute lah in a way .
he always get bullied by me .
scaring him like all of the sudden and he would like . * AIYO . WENGGUAN AH *

Hahaha .
I always entertain him . Hahahha .
we entertain like his .

Number one :
Henry : * sitting in the chair doing some stuffs *
BLWG : * OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII { SCREAM } *
Henry : * jumps up * , walao ! get lost lah .
BLWG : * give a sad face *
Henry * ignores *
BLWG : take henry's things and run .
&
&
&
the last thing HE would do before i give up .

Henry : walao ! si ( die ) weng guan , you better give me back now ! * chasing me with his hand .
BLWG : Ahhhhhhh , ok . i give up .
Henry : * piak *
BLWG : rolled eye & way away .

& after that we would be playing with each other again .
somehow somewhat like this .

Number two :

Henry : walking back to class .
BLWG : *BOOOOOOO*
Henry : Jumps . Chasing around with his Hand .

{ FYI , he whack people like freaking hard . * due to the big size * KIDDING ! }

oh yes , and after looking at all my trips of the japan photo .
I like this photo alot .




Does it look as if it i was pasted there ?
It look like { to me }
& whatever .
I'm super busy .
I can't wait to have another meet up ! Oh wellzxvnbzxcn .
alright .
& LDW . I'm super jealous that you have presents like every year .
& where's my present ?
Heh .
alright .
ciaos . i shall post more about TODAY another day .
Ahhh , faggot .
It's Junisa birthday tomorrrow !


She's gonna be HOT tomorrow .
& i've JUST sent her a message " Bring extra clothes ! "

heh . alright . shall get my ass off now .


tag replies .
Lisa - when do you want it ! I'm so gonna eat it up like NOW .
Joanne - You owe me . So , NO PRAWNING FOR YOU . teehee .
DANWEI - okok , B is yours .
syazni - Becuase i love it . Heh .
HX - Heh , i got lots of things to post . But i'm lazy to .
AMANDA - Do you want to be like her too ? Hahaha , you never know !
Junisa - It's someone's day tomorrow ! What me . I didn't okay . They love me . That's why . HAHA .
Jwei - JIANWEIIIIIIIIIII ! Go out soon okay ? Please ! DATE ME OUT .
Henry - Why should i faggot ! HAHAHA .
iZ - Hello (: who are you ?
shihui - omg , yea , meet up soon please .
SY - stop it . hahhahahaa . Noob .
H.shihui - Mr BENJAMIN LOKE WENG GUAN . Heh !
Thngjay - DONT WORRY . i never put your name . They dont know it's you . I will remove it on TUESDAY . PROMISE .
Weiting - Woah , you tagged me ! Omg . So oh man . No , oh woman . Hello ! You too eh .
CiaoSu - Linked !
SOPHIA - Linked !
a - i replied on your comment taggy . Heh .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home