Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello people .
You know what ?
Another WengGuan is entertaining me !
wooooo .
I seems great .
Let me entertain he or she back alright .
To the unknown tagger :
1 . you really need to learn how the way i type .
2 . I can bet you're 101% a band member .
3. Bridget reach school around 4 plus , so it's never possible that she's the one tagging .
4 . i dont use lots of dots at the end of phrase or sentence . Like this ........ do i ?
5 . you really really need to get a life .
6 . please love your name more . i'm so disappointed that a band member would do that . & please lah , grow up . hate me eh ? tell me , and by doing this . shows how childish you are .
7. when did i even tag on my tagboard for messages before ?
okay , i'm done . FYI , i'm not even angry .
i mean why should i be angry because of that faggot ? no . maybe maggot .
the brain was eaten by maggots .
teehee .
alright , i've got nothing much to post .
because i have got like band and remedial after school and stuffs .
i need time ! lots & lots of time .
i'm gonna fall sick soon .
sooner or later . teehee .
and for the readers , i dont like Bridget , she's like a sister to be .
you guys must be asking why we had the same shoe .
the reason is simply because we go shopping together with danwei and we had the same thought of buying that show . if you want to misunderstood . come right to my face . I will entertain you for sure :D
& coming up next .
Is a message for my section members . ( TRUMPETERS )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To all my trumpeters : Dear trumpeters . ok , wierd . Alright , my sms bombed so i decided to try something new . alright , read it now . There's section on the coming Monday & Tuesday . From 3.30 to 4.30 . Please state your reasons if you're NOT coming . Please give a good reason if you want to lie . Dont tell me you're having headache / stomach flu / head flu / lion flu ect . & from Monday onwards , dont blame me for giving you guys the syf mood . Because i swear i'm gonna be fierce already . & for you guys info , it's like i will be different in band hours and non-band hours . Because band is band ! & i want you guys to work like a GOLD band . Get that into your head . You guys better know how many days to syf . Because i will pop out that question anytime and anywhere . SYF is coming . make it the best of it alright ? Work hard ! If i'm able to achive it , you guys can too ! We're HUMAN . :D w loves , Weng Guan
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tag replies
Henry - Read already lah . You ah .
noel - why not . heh .
shawn - like finally .
ll - must i ? heh .
SY - ain't you big size ? PORK .
HX - yes , think so too . Hee .
Catherine - Dont crap . It's the ugliest . Hahaha , when school starting for you eh ?
AMANDA - how did you manage to check when it's with me 24hourly .
Lisa - Lol . i eat away ah . Hehe .
JOEY ! - Heeeeee .
VANESSA - don't let me smack your ass . Hahah !
illi - i'm not licking already lor . Teehee . please try to win me during recess Miss Fatty . :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home