Thursday, February 5, 2009

back to old grand-mother story .
my gastric got better during lunch :D
no more fever when i woke up .
oh & Thank You Joey for lending me your phone !
Teehee .
I don't know when i'm getting a new phone .
because i misplaced the warrenty card .
I wanna get C905 !
It's kind of nice .
oh anyway . Due to my phone is down noww .
I shall not be blogging pictures .
oh . really sad .
who knows i will be taking photo with Joey's phone ?
:D
and for real sake .
I miss ..... band cliques !
alot of people i'm missing currently .
Let's talk about band cliques that i really miss .
JianWei , SiYan , B.shihui ( both ) , Bridget , Jane , Teck Liang .
did i left out anyone ?
AIYA , everyone that see me high before .
oh man , it means that it's everyone that i know ! { maybe maybe not . }
yay . { Junisa , we're got our people back tomorrow ! }
yes , some of them are coming back to have dinner !
i super super miss the 30 to 45 minutes walk to heartland mall .
& sitting in KFC / Mac for like 1 to even 2 and a half hours !
That's totally madness eh .
alright , good eh .
i've got super mixed up feeling now .
& i'm super weak recently .
I dont know how to take care of myself .
teehee .
nothing much to post already .
heh , bye .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tag replies .
Lisa - Do you still want your chocolate ? It's still with me !
illi - I'm not an ass !
Izzati - You can never take revenge . Never .
AMANDA - hahahah , it's a real one . Teacher never ask for MC . heh
H.shihui - Heh , ask you what ? I forgot what i type already . Heeee .
Junlin - Hey , good luck to yours too !
Catherine - I'm a police offical . Remember ? Hehe .
DANWEI - thick skin . Heh ! * roll eye *
HX - heh ? you auto tag one .
fannie - You too ! :D
Henrytan - Stop it , dont spam you faggot maggot nugget .
Bridget - Hahahaha , not taking care . Hehhh .
HUIYING - You tag me once in a million year . Woah , buy 4D already .
SY - i can see ! So big size !
-
-
-
-
I dont feel the love around me .
I want to be love
define love
- .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home