Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heyyy sup faggots .
Kidding !
My phone is currently down .
You can't have any way to contact me .
Unless joey remember to bring her phone for me tml .
Oh please remember to bring .
Anw , i dont really need phone currently .
Nobody really to sms .
I mean like not as if the other party is willing to i guess .
Tomorrow band members are having attire check when you guys are falling in .
Wear the band tee shirt . So that we guys won't get caught easily .
I will update this post tomorrow if i've got the time .
My gastric pain is acting up again . Sigh .
I shall go have some rest now .
& after resting i'm running a fever now .
Yay . I should be sick this week . Because i should be falling sick now .
Cause i will be bummy busy .
whatever .
I shall have lots of rest .
ciaos .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home