Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fuck you maggots .

Happy Chinese New Year Eve !
Hello readers .
So how did you spent your chinese new year eve eh ?
Hope you really had a fun one eh .
Heh .
Alright . But for me .
It's a not-so-pleasant New Year Eve .
Why not ?
Because , maggots doesn't want to let me go .
How irritating .
I swear you would really hate maggots . It really sucks big time . BIG TIME .
Alright , and not he make me feel irritating .
It attacked my Eggs and Elmo ! ( 16th birthday present frm clique and Amanda )
And omgness !
And i did really evil stuffs on the maggots which make me super angry .
& anw , sorry bridget ! The egg appear to be yours !
The one that you drew the trees and whatever .
Hahahaha ! But the other egg of yours . Is still there !
Paiseh ah . Hahahah . Sorry Tang !
anw .
Yay . Photo time .
-
-
-
-
-
Step #1 . ( No photo for step #1 )
-
I threw the eggs and Elmo into the Sink filled with water for HOURS . Yay !
Maggots die die die ! DIEEEEE !
-
-
Step #2 .
+
When i see the maggots still swimming around .
I was super disgusted .
I pour in Shampoo in !
I was really laughing at them . Hahaha . I wonder if they still swimming around :D
-
Step #3 .
I pick up that Elmo , i saw maggots coming out ! I was angry .
Really angry .
I boiled water and decided to give elmo a Hot bath :D
And i was like " DIE DIE DIE MAGGOTS DIE ! "
-
Step #4 .
Maggots got out and DIE !
Yay ! I was screaming away .
How i wish there's no maggots in thte world .
Look at the maggots that got out .
It's so freaking DISGUSTING .
-
-

-
Step #5
Elmo was telling me that he's cold .
So i wrap tissue paper around .
Hahahahahahahahhahaha .
-

-
Step #6
Elmo told me he wanted some view from my house .

So i hanged him there till tomorrow .
HAHAHAHA .
-

-
& Poor little elmo . Due to the maggots . He can't have any reunion dinner with the family .
-


Hahahhaa , which make elmo really sad .
Hahahaha , alright . Got nothing much to post .
And i was really got bug by maggots .
I actually smsed my friends about how to get rid of it .
Omg . And finally .
It DIED . Yay !
Maggots die . Maggots die . DIE DIE DIE !
Ciaos !
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tag replies .
Jwei - Woah , you tagged again ! Alright , i go buy 4D already .
AMANDA - Don't have lah !
Catherine - Hahahaha , at ? Holiday now eh ?
Weiting - Omg , dont be jealous . No more maomaocong . Maggots !
Izzati - Wow ! By using what ? I want colour pencil . I want green !
Illi - Oh well . Because of that carrot ? Laughs .
Danwei - That photo isn't freaking ! It's nice . You're 24h-ly disiao-ing Tang . Hahaha !
Guowei - Hhahaha , thank you . You too .
Bridget - Yes , i wil list out the links that visit me without tagging !
lanlanyap! - Dont lie . You and siyan are tgt !
terence - Shut up . Lol . I dont bully people . Ask all my friend :X
henry - Hahaha , paiseh . See wrongly .
Venice - Woah , good boy ! Hahahah .
Hx - thank you for the tagged . You may want to comment on my post .
Lisa - Shhh , get lost . You ah . Always aim my caican .
SY - hahhahhaha , 100 sided love . Wooo !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home