Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sup.
Alright . I got to do my update fast .
Got lots of thing to post . Not only about New Year . Heh .
So people who are Non chinese , you won't have to feel bored eh .
Heh .
Alright .
Firstly ,
Happy New Year eh to all my chinese friend .
Alright .
I bet the first day of new year was the busy-est of all eh ?
Yea , as usual .
All my grandparents house is at Potong Pasir .
So it's like , i dress up nicenice to walk about my town area .
Lots of changes i never really notice .
Simply because my life was Band , school & home !
Hahaha . As simple as that .
There's not much photos in this post anw .
Didn't took much .
But FYI , the dress code for this new year ( for LWG ) : A geek a wanna be .
I think i manage to dress up like one .

Yes yes , i know i look weird plus ugly .
Super i know !
& there's this two photo i took with my cousin which i really like .




& like as usual .
Gamble during the first dayyyyyyyyy .
My sis was like " Eh geek , give you 10 dollar go play . "
So i was like thinking * Wahseh , today must buy toto already *
Heh , i lost until $2 , and i was super sad .
And who knows . I keep winning ! Heh .
Cause my cousin is like playing $2 & $5 .
Madness . Yes , it's so called adult playing eh .
So i won until $18 .
I ran away .
Heh ! So i gave my sister $14 and i took $4 .
Aftermath , i headed to meet Siyan !
Went MS & suntec .
Nothing much to talk .
Walk & talk .
Had ice cream that's located at bugis !

& while eating .
I feel my teeth shaking .
I was like " Oh nonononononono . Pleaseeeeeeeeee "
Simply because i can't afford to lose ANY of my teeth now .
Hahaha , wait till april . Drop till i shuang also can . Heh .
Alright , no more ice cream for weng guan !
Oh before that .
Went to my cousin house , the photo that i took with her .
We had this group of people that we don't like .
Which is super not even related at all !
And they like so super Bitchy , but during new year .
It was better . And that group of people was invited by my cousin when there's any event .
How thick skin can they be ?
So , that makes me hate my cousin . Heh . Really hate the group of it .
I mean like who cares .
The night before i was already thinking " If they are to pissed me off i will scold whatever i want "
Heh . So before going to my the cousin house . I was asking my sister .
You think the bitches got go ? Heh .
Hahaha , alright .
So we had the what yu sen thingy .

& halfway i was like enjoying .
KohWeiTing messaged me !
She was like complaining that she's super bored .
So i was like messaging her .
Until a time i forgot to reply .
Heh .
So didn't bother to reply any longer . Heh . Look !
& i bullied her last night .
Yes , i really did .
I was online around 12 if you guys notice .
So i talked to her . She was about to go bed eh .
So i said 12.20 then you offline .
& i added , " If you dont offline by 12.20 , you shall stay until 12.40 "
So when it was 12.20 , she really wanna go offline .
So i was like " wait ! I tell you something ! "
So 12.21 , i was like " Heh , 12.40 already . "
Heh .
I didn't sleep well last night .
I don't know why !
I woke up at least like ...... 6 times !
Couldn't sleep . Lack of sleep . Madness .
& on the 2nd day of chinese new year !
Headed out with sebastian , weiting & hazyrah .
Some couldn't make it .
So yea , went out for a movie .
Watched the wedding game ?
I think so .
It was quite funny .
We actually got the " love matters " ticket .
So when we were about to go in . They said " Can i have your ic ? "
So i showed my student pass . I was the first to get in .
Due to the Fifthteen(s) . Heh , changed movie afterall .
Yea , that's us !



I look freaking ugly , so i left a smiley face there :D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alright , i finish blogging about Chinese new year .
Now , it's things i want to blog about me ! All about me !
New year , wnt house visiting .
Everything changed .
Really changed .
Due to how i behave now . I really understnad how fucking typical can my relative be .
Talked to my cousin about what i'm gonna do in the future and stuffs .
Really alot .
& from what i know . I'm more understanding compare to the past .
I dont know how i'm gonna explain .
My relative was like " Wow , i really don't kow it's you "
I ignored them .
I mean like , what for entertain that kind of people .
I only give respect for those who deserve to be respect .
& yea , i tihnk i know what i'm gonna do already .
Hopefully .
3 really pending choices in my mind now .
Which the 2 of them i really wanna go for it .
Let's see when i've got the time to post alright ?
Lessons are fine i guess .
And it's the 4th week of school .
I really know why i was so oh stubborn that i don't want to get my hair cut last time .
Heh , i like who i am and what i am now .
I think i'm gonna be busy this week .
And talking about lessons .
The 4th week , i owe a homework .
Oh man , amath .
I got to hand it up like tomorrow . That's why i'm like rushing here blogging which i promised .
Yea , i know which path i'm choosing for the future .
For whatever path i choose , i'm willing to take risk .
Even it's those path that only 1 out of 1,000,000 will shine out .
I will prove that i will be the 1 of it .
May seems impossible . But who knows ?
Heh .
Alright .
That's not that personal . I dont wannt go until that personal enough .
Like i say , it's personal .
Ask me if you want to . { if i'm willing to answer }
Alright shut up .
I shall go mug now .
Heh . Ciaos :D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tag replies .
HX - heh , thank you .
Junisa - It's st andrew ! Anw , soft toy have maggots . Lol ! Kidding lah dey .
SY - I don't have hor . Hahaha , elmo love emo . Weng guan love elmo love emo . Lol !
Weiting - Shut up , lol . You dont be so geek can ? Hahaha
amanda - Who ask your elmo to be like so naughty . Hahaha .
H.shihui - The eggs my mum throw away . Cause she broke one egg . Inside all maggots . Yucks .
DANWEI - Hahaha , elmo dont love you . Elmo love me .
Bridget - No no , it's not my fault . Blame maggots .
Catherine - Hahaha , where ?
LLYAP - dont let me slap you . Lol !
henry - Dont be jealous . Hahaha . See you tomorrow lah . :D
Jovan - Hello !
YANHAO - Eh you . When are you coming school mr tan !
VANESSA - Hahahaha , happy new year ! Hahahah . wish you moomoo all day long . Haha .
Lisa - Eeeee , shoos . Angbao angbao . I give you dabao ah .
Noel - (:
:} - Hahahah , there 2 more people who call me lokey . It sound so omg . Madness .
izzat - Yea , green aint hot . I'm hotter :D
andrea - Hahahaha , none for you .
terence - Shut up . Lol !
walter - Hellohellohelloooooo .
Jwei - Wei ! You dont tag i make sure i box you when i see you ah .
SJ - who are you eh /
HUIYING - Eheh , i tag aleady lor .
chenfang - Hahaha , meet up soon !
-
-
-
-
-

& i think i'm gonna be sick soon .
Gosh , no way . I'm ultra busy this month . & next month i guess.
No , i can't be sick .
I will be willing to be sick for a month after chinese new year .
heh , thank you .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home