Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hellooooooooooooooooo .
blogger didn't go school .
means that he's gonna miss 2 amath 2 math & 2 chinese 2 english & 2 humanities lesson !
It seems super fun . super
but it isn't .
woke up late today .
around 7 .
in fact 7 i woke up { checked my phone }
go i was like [ forget it , go school also late ]
yes ! & fyi , lwg doesn't like to go school late .
late = no school .
my rule my logic .
heeeee.
alright .
i rmb there's smth on , on the 7th & 8th .
i can't remember .
& not going out with band mates for movie already .
because ........... they can't make it ?
i guess so .
i had a wierd dream . ask me what it is !
bye . who knows i 'm gonna blog again .
there's seriously nothing to do at all .
faggot .
I love to bottle things up .
I'm stubborn .
No one can understand me inside out .
No one .
i didn't know what we were thinking either .
and i'm doing it my way cause i know it's better for the three of us i dont want any of the two to get hurt . None .
& if i have a week to live . how would you feel ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home