Friday, February 13, 2009

I'll update today's entry on behalf of Mr B-LWG.
He's too tight up with band practices and school work,
and that explains the lack of entry.
(though the last entry was dated 10 Feb 09)


Do keep yourself updated on his blog because..
HE'S GOING TO POST A VIDEO ABT HIS CLASSMATES!
(the video will illustrate on how teenage girls behave in front of a crowd while a guy gives her V Day present)
It's the video-of-the-year, something hilarious!
*I'm waiting for it too, teehee* [okay, that sounded just like him, TEEHEE!]


Okay, the only purpose why I'm here is to fill up this blog entry of his.
One more space taken up, and I guess he'll be proud!


Last thing, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :)
May everyone enjoy this special occasion.






P/S: I'm not B-LWG, if all along you've mistook me for him.
(cause it's stated in the first sentence of the entry)

Mr B-LWG: Thank me for updating your blog. I know you love me :D
(readers, don't be jealous eh! I'm sure he love you guys too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home