Sunday, February 8, 2009

MESSAGE FOR THE OTHER WENG GUAN # 1

Hello people . please stay tune to the message to the other weng guan .
Things seems to be so fun now .
Super fun .
Weng Guan : Oh please . There two things that i wanna thank you after all .
#1 . Thank You for entertaining me , because with you around . I got things to blog .
#2 . Thank you for being such a loser and let me be that winner . Becauseeeeeee , you make my blog hit rise by ALOT . Oh well . Thank you .
& there's also things that make me unhappy about or i wannt tell you stuffs .
#1 . You have no rights to scold my friend faggot , because you yourself dont know your own name . I know you're from my school . I KNOW . I'm not blocking or banning you .
#2 . Your parents have got no balls . I wonder how they teach you . yes . YOUR PARENTS . So if you still want to play with me . i can make things big . I will consider calling the police and tell them i got cyber bullied :D ( Yay ! Believe me , i swear i will . { try me } )
#3 . Can you please get some life please ? You really got no one to entertain you eh ? At least you put down your name i can at least like reply your tag and entertain you . Why be such a stupid person eh ?
#4 . If i happen to know who are you . I swear you will see how angry i could get . I swear you could regret .
#5 . If you happen to tag on other people blog again using my name & email . My name won't get affected . You know why ? Because i'm such a nice guy to everyone . Yes , i know you dislike me or hate me because you're such a nerd . Really a nerd . Please try to control yourself .
#6. If you do have semi balls or balls , please admit it yourself because i know who you are . If i happen to know who you are . You will get worst . Maybe you won't need to go school for 4 month . I dont mind ending up in boy's home :D
#7 . stop faggot here and there hor . Don't copy me . please some words which you want . It's not easy to be a copycat . If you want . I can teach you !
P/S : It's not GuoWei who tagged people . So dont misunderstood . It's some faggots :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home