Monday, February 16, 2009

hello people .
i'm back to blog again .
& it really gonna be quite a long post i guess .
Anw , i really like this photo that i took this afternoon !


ok , random ! Super !


i shall blog about .... sunday !
met Siyan & headed to vivo !
saw elmo ! super super cute . but i wasn't really happy . because i was quite tired eh .
alright , photo shall do the talking .








& what about today eh ?

I was actually quite moody in class today . really .
I don't know why either . Just got really really moody .
& there's two free period .
we were asked to write about things about the person we love . Good & bad .

so i took out a piece of paper .
& i started drawing circles .
It really weird . I really like dont know what i'm doing .
Because i was really moody .
I can't think of anything .





& early in the morning .
Henry took like choclate to school again !
he want to give it to Junisa ( the birthday girl )

but the wrapper was spoil .
so i said " aiya , spoil already , just eat lah . dont care "
so i was standing right behind him when he was opening that box of chocolate .
when he opened it .
i grab it and ran away .
he was like staring at that box of chocolate .

so i took 10 chocolates !
cool eh ?


wait ! but i didn't finish all okay .
I'm friendly that i gave 7 away hor .


& i caught a couple that's like sweet talking in class !

That's henry and Kah Hong .
Oh , everyone has been calling them Father and Son .
They look so alike !
And the size seems . ahem .
it's kind of bad .
* slap myself *



and today . It's Junisa Birthday !
Happy 16 birthday Junisa !
oh well .
She turn 16 on 16 Feb .
i turned 16 on 16 Jan .
it's all about 16 !
i was talking to her online yesterday i guess .
i said " you should be like happy , because you're tunring sixteen on 16 ! "

she agreed .
heh .
so after vivo-ing with sy , we bought her a little gift .
This little cute toy .



& i starting pouring water at her .
{ i told her this day will come }
because she simply pour water at me on my bday without me knowing .



So , she was wet for like lots of time !

& i smash birthday cake at her face . she was like " ahhhh "





after a long long time . she FINALLY got herself dried up .
Not toally , some of it .

& she was complaining about some little little pervertic stuffs .
Oh , you shouldn't be looking at this photo if you're under 16 .
Hehehehe .
I shall warn you guys before you guys scroll down .
Do not look at this photo if you feel uneasy easily .

























Tell me what you can see !

Email : wengguan2@hotmail.com .




And after she have change and finish doing up her stuffs .
we had mac !
& i bought happy meal .
simply because i'm not happy .
I'm trying to cheer myself up in any other way .
but i can't still .
I don't know what the hell it's bothering me .

after this happy meal .
I'm not even happy !
i shall sue mac alr .
faggot .




no more photos !
sad ?
If you wanna know Junisa more .
Please continue reading .
I interviewed her after having my 'happy' meal .
so the conversation goes like this .

BLWG : Junisa , i would like to interview you . Please tell me your feelings now !
Junisa : * acting shy * My husband is going to be a caucasian !

BLWG : how many baby / babies do you wanna have ?
Junisa : 2 Boy & 1 girl .

& she said this .
I'm gonna have sex with my new caucasian on the wedding night !
& i asked .
How long are you guys gonna have sex ?
Junisa : Whole night until 6a.m in the morning !

& we walked out of mac .
so a question suddenly pop out from my mind .

BLWG : oh , so when are you gonna prove to me that you're having a big boobs ?
Junisa : Year 2013 . I'm gonna prove to you i've got boobs . ( C cup { she said it herself ! } )

she i ask if she have any planning for the future .
and two of her plan goes like this .

2009 - Junisa gonna get 9 points for her O level & get into CJC .
2011 - Her Already-Ready-Caucasian boyfriend will be back . & she gonna get into a Uni by then .

So i interviewed her again !
BLWG : when are you losing your virgin ?
Junisa : when my boyfriend is back in sg .

BLWG : when aer you gonna wear your first G-string ?
Junisa : *shy* I've got a G string at home & i'm not gonna wear it till someone force me to .

& coming up next . It's a question which is quite sick .
again , if you feel uneasy , you may click the red cross button right now .












& she was waiting for me to interview her when i've run out of questions .


& all of the sudden . I ask her this .



BLWG : Is your nipple Black , Brown or pink ?
Junisa : * grab my shirt and hit BLWG * brown and pink she wispered .


& last !
Really last .
I asked her when we went going to take the train .

BLWG : One more question ! What if your Caucasian Husband have got affairs outside ?
Junisa : I'll make sure i vacuum up his balls .



Heh , she's like so oh random .
Junisa ! I wish you all the best for your coming Os .
No , you should be wishing be for my Ns first .
Shall go school tgt more often !
You WILL miss the day sooner of later . Trust me .
Because i'm hot .
Hehehe . Kidding eh .
whatver anyway .
I'm so not going to reply tag . Lazy bummy .
Ok , shut it .
Got to go ! Bye ! I finish blogging @ 7.15 .
teehee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home