Friday, February 20, 2009


Just take a look at this screen shot photo .
PM to Stephanie : You owe me $3 now . You view 3 times .
it goes like this .
we were having assembly this wed . she was complaining that i view & run .
So i said " If whoever view & run , owe the other party $1 for a view "
Heh , evil .
Whatever . Nothing much . Shall find something nice to blog the next time round .
ciaos



Ohohoh .
& i'm back again .
I'M IN A NEED OF HAVING DIMPLE .
i want dimpleeeeeeeeee .
i'm so oh despo for it now .
you can't imagine how despo i am right now .
I've been using my pencil to poke it when i was in amath lesson .
it sound retard & i look retard too . { it is }
Yes .
that's for it .
I shall post the photo how the hell i poke it .
HAHAHA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home