Sunday, February 22, 2009

ONLY 11 things about BLWG . { means there's more }

1 . I smile all day long .
2. I've got really a nice band clique that i hang out with on year 2008 .
3. I just want to have a happy life .
4. I'm attached .
5. I'm weird .
6. I love Bridget Tang , Lim Teck Liang , Tan Si Yan , How Shi Hui , Seng Shi Hui , Chan Jian Wei Suhailin in the clique .
7. I have got a sister .
8. I am soft hearted .
9. I've really got good friends in school .
10. I'm not the typical gangster you see in sg !


Explain !


1. I smile all day long but you won't know when i'm really smiling or not .

2. I really got a nice band clique on year 2008 or even 2007 i shall say . It's really really nice if i've got them again .

3. I just want to happy life , really . It's getting better , but still going no where .

4. Many of you must be think . ' who actually posted that post for you ?! ' right ? Hahahaha , i will aswer your question ! Answer : For you to find out . You will get a prize when you got it right . & i'm attached . Believe it or not up to you . and a pm for you . { i was waiting all along , how should i say . i didn't know how to talk to you on msn sometimes because i've hurt you . i'm sorry } and i'm done with this question .

5. I'm weird i'm weird i'm weird . Yes . i am really weird . & illi , it's weird not wierd ! yea , i am . for you to find out more about me .

6. Yes , i love them to the max . and FYI , it's not by who i like and i wrote that person name first okay . it's all about random-ness !

7. I've got a sister . she's 18 . She's Loke Guan Yi { NYP , Pharmaceutical Science year 2 ? } She knows alot about me this year ! She an ass at times .

8. Yes , i look really violent at times too . But i'm really soft hearted . HAHAHA . now you know .

9. i've got good friends in school ! I love them too ! :D

10. Yes , i'm not typical gangster in another way . cause i am who i am ! :D




Tag replied .
danwei - read already ! teehee . It's not kanji expressway girl . HAHAHA . can i have your dimple ? it's nice !
thngjay - Oh , yes yes ? :D
AMANDA - Who knows ? * wink * & my blog seems to be hot in armpits . I poke until i got dimple let you see . MAKE YOU JEALOUS .
illi - welcome ! Love me , dont hate me because i love you more then Jared :D
henry - Hahaha , yea . i posted it . anw , why are you guys talking about armpit hairs in my blog?!
Junisa - heh , i didn't !
HX - you're thinking way too much eh ! LITTLE BOY . & why are you talking about armpits in my blog ?!
JOEY ! - yea , i shall admit it . But my phone is better than yours ! Hahaha .
weiting - are you making love ? * look around *
Lisa - Yea , KJE is your nai ma . HAHAHA .
h.shihui - Kanji expressway . TEEHEE . dont make me dig out your dimple .
SY - hahah , yes . i love KJE :D HAHAHAHA .
Bridget - Hahaha , why ! Elmo is cuter !
shihui - Oh , dont miss sec school . Not fun already .
LINCOLN - Hahaha , thank you .
kimmi - I think it's effective :D
Joanne - O.O i see . HAHAHA .
yaoxiong - Hahahaha , dont be noob . HAHAHA . you pay me 1 dollar . Cause you view me . HAHA .
YANHAO - HELLO BFF ! :DDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home