Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm back on blogging . Got lots of stuffs that left untold .

Lots of fucking problem to share . Who's willing to be the one right now ?

No more band clique i use to have . Ok , whatever to me .






Hello people :D



This is really super damn oh bored .
School was as usual .



Typical stuffs always happen .







1. Daryl going around the class and show his magic and make people be like * wow *

2 . Henry WeiTing would be laughing away .

3. I will play around with Nuris & Illi hair .

4 . Sebastian hits my ass for no damn reason and ended up hitting my spine .

5 . I laugh so oh loud that everyone kept quiet for at least 3 seconds .





& finally . No more Test .

I'm finally got much time . But who knows . I've got band tomorrow .



& just nice , i saw this photo which was took last . Two Years if i'm not wrong .


{ has been edited due to the brightness . }






Laugh it out . Illi claims that this hair is much nicer . which i gave her O.O face .

FYI : This photo was taken by SiYan . I didn't know . Which means , candid shots !

Ok , whatever .

I've got nothing much to post already .



For people who are reading this . Please tag ! Thank you ! { click on my ADs too :) }







Tag replies .

LINCOLN - You never know okay . Heh .
SY - why scare go out with me ?!
YiHui - wengguan2@hotmail.com . 7 april your birthday eh ? Hahaha , i'm not coming school .
AMANDA - I'll make sure i screw it damn in .
HUIYING - Yay ! Ours jump . Hahahaha !
Jing Ming - Ok . changed .
DANWEI - * Smile *
Ryli - Hey hey ! Thank you :D * smile * anw , link me up ! :D
Noel - I will . :)
VIANDRA - Ok , freak the hell out then . Hahaha . I'm sitll in the 3 head .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home