Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hahaha , okay . I got things go dig up from a poser .

HAHAHA . Quoting from the source .

Tuesday , July 21 2009 .

"Do you know the word "Once" is the worst curse in the world?

I was rich once.
I once lived in a big house.
I was young once.
I possessed it once."

You should change it to .

I was ONCE rich .
I ONCE lived in a big house .
I was ONCE young .
I ONCE possessed it .

And

Also , do you know the word "Always" is the worst curse in the world too ? ( Just for you )

I'm ALWAYS a stalker .
I'm ALWAYS showing off my things .
I'm ALWAYS a loner .
I'm ALWAYS insulting people at their back .
I ALWAYS get laughed by people .
I ALWAYS got no true friends . All friends come and go . Like your money . HAHAH .
I ALWAYS get insulted by people like LWG :D
I ALWAYS .. so & so . ( lots more to go )

Get a life kiddo .
Imagine you were living in that big big house . Hmmm , now . Down to HDB like most peopel do .
So bother shooting me back and don't talk so much . Stop showing your things off like a fool . As always .
' Forever and Always '

Stop stalking people like how you always did .
It disgust me and my friends . Stop spamming your twitter or whatever shit info so that people know what you are doing . Because . NO WANT wants to know what you are doing .
So Mr Loner , get your facts right first before talking .

So what if you've got lots of nice nice things that makes people jealous ?
Well , it doesn't make me jealous . Because i know i would save it up MYSELF to get it .
And i would have that . " Woah , i save it up myself ! "
Not like you ? Oh . maybe not . Sorry for insulting too far . You're just a spoil brat .

I know i know , you're trying to attract attention here . Oh no no no no . It's everywhere ! I was just wondering what the hell or hack am i entering your blog . Gosh . Utterly disgusted .

For those people wanna know how disgusting a guy could be . Ask me for the link .
Thinking back again . That person link me before . AHHHH . DISGUSTING . EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . Ok . the lucky thing was he removed me ! Yay !

P/S : You may got things that people doesn't have . But well , WE got things that you doesn't have . That is friends . Do you have them ? :D

P/P/S : Oh , or maybe you buy them with money ? You don't even know you're kena use . Please , i pity your parents . Save your the sum of money for your future kiddo . HAHAHA . How nice to insult someone . No no , should be how nice to insult someone who deserves to be insulted . HAHA .

P/P/P/S : Get a life . You know there's no point quarreling with me . Because you know you will lose out sooner or later .

P/P/P/P/S : One last thing , this isn't cyber bullying . Because , names wasn't mention . So hellooooooo . Geeez .







:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home