Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm crying badly right now . I want you to know . And yet , i know you don't care .
I know i'm bothering you . I wish i would end my life right now here .

Fuck my life i know .

Every little single thing . Small thing . Make me wonder like crazy .

Can't imagine my head turning at a tempo of 200 .
It's killing me . No more brain juice left . None . Not a single drop . But plenty of tears .
Don't wish to think . Don't even want to .

Want you to know . Yet , don't want to . Even if you know . You couldn't care that much . Will you ?
I don't need anyone but you . No , maybe not . I'm strong . Wait . I ask myself this again .

Since when i'm strong ? Have i even been that strong ? Maybe , not .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home