Friday, August 14, 2009

oh no .. Prelims are over . Yay .
But wait . Give me a minute .

My 'N' level SS is just THREE weeks away . horrible . Maybe this is the only weekend i could enjoy .
I could smell that freaking nice weekend . hmmm . Gonna be fun i guess .
I remember i got something important this coming sunday . but just can't remember anything .
In need of exercise . Ahhh , oh wait . What thing hell am i talking about .

I dont know what i'm suppose to post or what i want to post .

Wg thinks that numbers are scary . Really .
He thinks that 3 is a evil number . Dont ask him why . He dont know why too .

uhhh , got back SS paper today . I think i fail badly .
Really badly . Which means base on prelims result . I could kiss goodbye to Sec 5 .
Woo , okay . I shall work damn hard . Mug like the wg that you could ever see .

Nuffnang is giving out free movie ticket for some movie preview .
Ahhh , i wanna watch . But the preview lies on monday . It's a weekday .
Weekday is a no no for me to go out . So , i didn't blog about it either .
I shall go watch it when it's out ! 17 August .

Oh , anyway , the lunar 7th month (?) is just a week away .
Get your hair CUT . haha , it's unlucky to cut your hair during that month .
So , take note yea ! Alright , ciaos .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home