Tuesday, December 15, 2009

As readers know I'm working at Swissotel , which is link to Fairmont Singapore.
Let me show you how awesome the suite room look like !





Fairmont Singapore .













Swissotel The Stamford Crest . ( Suite room too )







Not much photos , if you intend to book it for birthday etc , do look up for me ! Including normal rooms :)


Shall not elaborate much about my workplace .

Last Friday was Henry's birthday ! That huge monster .
Here's the photo ! Do enjoy them . Had a mini celebration @ Heartland Mall ( Kovan ) pizza hut .
Don't go heartland mall , there's nothing there .






















Oh yes , i did mention about my super short haircut eh ? Must be wondering how it look like right ? Here's a picture of it . ( Ignore the face expression , it's a candid shot )





Maybe not super short , but thin . Must have a look at me in person !



Also , hectic band practices have been taking like , 70% of my time .

Practices is like Monday to Friday , 9 am to 5 pm . Which makes me wake up as early as 7 am .
As for Saturday , I'm finally heading out !

Oh yes , band outing @ Sentosa too . On monday . Awesome . Anyway , new instrument came in ! New cornets . Which cost 2.9k ! My new baby . ( I've got another baby which is 5 years old and counting still ! )


The Three days old baby ( counting from today ) It's from Paris ! Made in France ! Sweet .








Practice today as usual , and it rains , some of us had combined with GB to get some stuffs sort out . And the rain was rather heavy . So tiny tiny droplets landed on the bell and other part of it . I was like " Omg , 2.9k ! Wipe it off now ! * Wipe like crazy * " then everyone was snatching the cloths .


Extreme awesome i tell you .



Oh , 'N' level results is in 2 days time . Which is Friday , ( 18 Dec 2009 )
The suspend of it makes me wanna commit suicide straight away . Gosh . You can see how afraid i am .





Before you know ..

2 days to 'N' level result
9 days more to Christmas
11 days more to PASSIONE IV
16 days more to the end of 2009
1 month more to my birthday ! Yay ! ( Junisa is gonna get me 17 puffer fish . )



then , i realize I haven't been shopping for Christmas present . THIS ISN'T AWESOME .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home