Monday, December 21, 2009

I've got a wish this Christmas .


- Stop keeping me busy for the next year starting from 2010 .


Reason was simple enough . Okay , you can actually guess what time I'm actually blogging right now . Time check : 8.21 am .
Woke up this early because there's band practice . And this is gonna be on going for a few days and had already been going on for a week . Almost a week .


I hate rejecting people for outings . I guess they are just sick and tired of asking me out , because they know i'm gonna tell them " Sorry , i'm busy / Couldn't make it " OR EVEN . " Oh hey ! I got something on later ! I can make it anymore ! Sorry ! "
I know it pissed people off , badly . Small reflection i made last night .


& i realize i need to prepare right now . suppose to meet J @ pp 8.40am .

Time check : 8.25 !


Gosh , i need to get my things pack . Yes , you could see me online in the evening . SURPRISE YOU LAH :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home