Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't feel good . I'm suspecting all the things around me again . I could even almost doubt everything you guys said to me . I'm feeling vex . Maybe because my BlackBerry told me there's no such word as pissed off . which it insisted me to use piss off . I hope I'm bottling everything up . not . I would yearn like a little kid for your love but on the other hand , i would hope my heart doesn't ache again & again . You smell me , i smell you . Things are great together . I'm getting things i need and not want . Also i really have got no idea what i am talking about . Maybe everything that i would think of . I've got a stubborn mindset now , i'm calling a spade a spade . I'm ignoring how people gonna feel . I am evil . Stay away from me . At least today , i know there's something to be happy about . THERE'S NO HOMEWORK .


Please pardon me for blogging something unrelated to whatever , i could only blog whatever i can think of . I shall blog again when i've got the time .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home