Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tomorrow there's no sectional for TRUMPET sect
BUT
there's sectional on tues & wed.
I'm not sure what time it is. Ask Bridget Tang. ;D
And tell me. ;D
Was surfing net. And i saw THE BLOG.
I was damn freaking shock.
我们的过去,你都忘了吗?
Well, i'm relly trying my very best to get back the cheerful wengguan.
But i think it's really very hard.
Lots on stress are on me now.
你知道吗?
I think you don't even care.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
&
Lastly, actually haing a sentosa trip today.
But due to the reasons.
Jian Wei - sick, mum dont allow
Si Yan - sick, I dont want her to go.
Bridget - Can't make it.
Seng Shi Hui - Not comfirm.
How Shi Hui - Not going.
the rest can make it & of course.
I'm not blaming all of you!
Problem lies with alot people not feeling well. Almost everyone is like sick.
Well, today Desmond is sick.
I guess i am the next one.
Already not feeling well this few days.
Band member are getting sick. zz.
Well, end here. BYES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home