Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Went for sectional as usual. Totally moodless until I reached the room.
After sectional, went eat at HL. After eating went off to ps & went hougang mall.
Daniel, Teck Liang & Jian wei went home. So left with shi hui siyan & me.
Went mac chat, all of the sudden siyan asked me " how already "
I was like so damn shock. & shi hui say " why are you putting a fake smile & acting strong ? "
I replied. " what you expect me to do? Think of the negative side ?"
Well, of course, I'm always acting strong but no one seems to understand.
& well, you don't expect me to be like emo until shit. I can do that. But i choose not to.
Forget it. Stop posting alr. No mood either.
BYES.


-
you;left;me;aside;and;i;would;NEVER;forget;it.
I cried & intent to do stupid things when i tink of you.
My heart really break into peices, that's howmuch i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home