Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HAHA.
Went to school today. Sectional, slack also.
12 reached. Saw Jason, was like omgggggg.
Shi hui went for her lessson, so waited until 4 plus.
Bridget, Yan ming, Muzamir, Azmir, Jian Wei, Teak Liang, Shi Hui and WENGGUAN!!
Went KFC againnnnn.
I'm like kindda BORED.
Went city hall after that. Look for someones things.
Went ps. cause city hall have NOTHING to walk.
Irritate Bridget alone the way. HAHA.
Went Yamaha. Saw that PICCOLO again.
!#$%$#&%$#.
I'm gonna save money to buy that.
Cause Elmo says so.
Muhahahahahahahaahha(:
It will cost me a BOMB. An unknown BOMB. 2k plus. WOOT. sexy.
Went look for mouthpeice.
Saw one. And i dont expect that i will buy la.
WTH. AND I BROUGHT!
IT COST ME 30 PLUS !
hahah. I'm going buy one more if it's worth. I mean the other one.
That need to order. That will cost me 70 plus.
HAHAHA.
Alright. shall not talk alr.
There's band tomorrow. Hope everythings goes well.
BYES! Elmo says so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home