Wednesday, November 14, 2007

YOYOz
Stay at home the whole day. Doing NOTHING.
& seriously i needa change my attitude. omggggg. It's really sucks like shit.
Was pissed off 2 times today. Firsty, went to KFC. i ordered. They don't know what i talking.
I was like wtf ? Seriouly the KFC here sucks.
2nd pissed of was like about sme band matters that you should not know what it is.
& really! I need a change in my attitude.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Today i going for sectional. Hopefully i got to practice enough.
I gonna DRILLLLLL up my high notes.
& i going to get headache when i played.
Omggggg.
I kindda use comp when everyone is like sleeping. =.=
Hopefully i wont get caught again.
I guess i need REST.
byes! Elmo loves wengguan(:

For now, what i got to say is sorry. It's doesn't simply lies on you alone. It's all me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home