Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blog more about yesterday.
During band. Still e same, sectional in the afternoon.
But i wasn't with the section.
Was when the Quintet practicing Canon In D.
All the gathered info.
The songs we'll be playing before the interval is
-
1.Under The Double Eagle
2. Postcard From Singapore
3. Ye Banks
4. Hobbits
-
The songs are a killer to me, Bridget, Jason, Wanyi & even Lina.
I wish the interver would be like 20 minutes.
I need rest, cause i heard that after interval. is the Brass Quintet.
Hopefully Lina is taking over me. I wish that it could happen.
My lips is soooooooo damn tired until i can't finish playing Canon with normal SOUND.
Moreover. I'm scare lor oh my...
I'm really wondering if there's any sentosa trip again..
It's like cancel and on again.
I'm kindda pissed off. Most of them wasn't free this few days. -.-
NEVERMIND. BYES.

During this few days,
when you are not around.
I almost went crazy. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home