Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wasn't relly in the mood today.
Band went well as normal. Starting of the band din have any mood at all.
Don't know why either.
Tomorrow maybe won't be blogging. I'll be back home late. Going for the NCO things.
I was like. I mean I feel that nowsaday i don't like alot of people. =x
And alot of things at kept with me that SHOULD be left untold.
Alot of things are with me. I really don't know who to shared with now.
With you around. Everything would be fine. But now, i needa cope myself.
There's band tomorrow. Same time.
But would be like off at 3 cause the teachers having things on and because of the nco things.
I needda sleep early.
BYES.
-
-
without you, i felt nothing.
i was waiting for you messag until 3 plu. you knowthat ?
And now. im really wsh you would message me.
I don't think you would even b bother about thes things.
And now, the nly thing i want to tell you is.
I still love you. But everything is impossible now.
Go for your happiness. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home