Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm currently pissed and stressed up .
Don't want to reply tag or blog about today .
I can't wait to kill people .
I swear my line i gonna get cut from my mum again .
I swear my message gonna burst .
Please , friday . Come quickly .
I don't care if 'm going japan or not anymore . At least i tried my best .
Didn't have sectional at all due to something .
Damn F stressed up & i just can't stick my eyes to the scales .
My head is spinning , headache all over . F .
I've not yet prepare anything & i need rest & now ,
when my phone ring or whatever shit i wish it will never be messages for SLs.
After friday i would be fine now i guesssed .
I need a break from everything .
I want to have : 12 Hands , 12 Legs , 2 Brains & 2 SIMS card .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home