Friday, March 13, 2009


Hello people .
Ok , i miss my bangs { hairstyle } . Yes . i used to bang people .
Let's refresh back the memories . This photo was taken last year Dec @ Japan with the band .
Ok . cool . I miss the japanese .



& right now . Suck .
I'm leaving house for band camp . Overnight camp .
so i'm gonna be super shag on Sunday when i'm back .


Like i say in the 2nd previous post . I will be Super Busy .


Friday to Sunday ( 13 March to 15 March ) - SYF training band camp .

Tuesday ( 17 March ) - Night Band Practice 6 pm to 9.30 pm

Wednesday ( 18 March ) - Band exchange @ Deyi Secondary 11.30 am to 9.30 pm .

Thursday ( 19 March ) - Band Exchange @ Henderson Secondary 7.30 am to 5 pm

Friday ( 20 March ) - Normal Practice . 9 am to 5 pm

Saturday ( 21 March ) - Band Exchange @ Ang Mo Kio Secondary . 9 am to 6.30 pm


& if you notice . I've got no band on Monday & Sunday .

No , sorry . There is an exchange on monday . But was canelled ! Like Yay .
Playing sucks = go exchange ? No no no . No way .
But as you can see . Three exchange in a week .


I've seens 30 schools from 31 dec exchange till now .
Which means , 6 or 5 exchange = 30 school { including this week }


Ok , that's ..... totally . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . You know ?
Ok , you don't need to know either .
I'm off to band camp . Need to report @ 9.30 . Insane .
My holiday are slaughter by band .
& i've never cross my mind even on weekdays { school week }



Alright , i'm off . Meeting Junisa soon . & i've yet to pack my stuffs !
Gosh , bye . It's 7.40 already . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home