Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello tuutuu readers ! Welcome back to my blog .

Life must be damn oh bored right ?

Everything should be fine in school today . I a vulgarizer today lah dey .
Really super . I uttered vulgarity in every classroom . { Even canteen :S }
It made me so , no face like the whole day .


Yesterday , went out with LLYap & SY .
Met LLY @ kovan and headed off to amk and met SY eh .
chatted about some stuffs .


Went S11 to have our lunch and talked all the way .
As usual , bullied siyan . Heh .
You must be wondering if ............. eh ? { If you know what i'm talking about }
and i also took a photo of them ! ok , that's lame i know .






& after eating . I bought the packet of tissue which contains Elmo , Big Bird .. Ect lah .
went to amk hub and walk around .
after walking . i was dead super tired . So i went half dead .


headed off to the hypermarket and bought ' Kinder Joy ' and it's seems nice .
& of course , it contain a toy inside .




Brought to school the next day . which is today !
at least , it made me smile a little & made me high .

So i was super super noisy .
Anw , the results are out .


I've got like rank 80 . In the middle i shall say .
It sucks . Really sucks .
I've actually yet to get down to my books . Band stuffs are keeping me busy 24/7


who knows if i'm able to make it to sec 5 next year ?
hahahahahahahaha .
And the top student { everytime also top eh } got top again .
& she've got 8 points . Mind you { EL + Maths + Best 3 } = 8 points .
It's freaking ..... 8 points you know ?!



srsly speaking i've got no idea how much i got . But i just happened to see the rank .
and srsly speaking . I got to mug hard . But .

Band is stopping me from doing so !
how damn . I will be so super free after 7 april .
& i promise myself to have 3 days break before i really start my revision .
which means from saturday . I will be studying like mad asses .
I wish i've got that discipline .


Alright , push all studies away from now .

A photo to show . { A simple photo can speaks a thousand words . }




what can you infer from this source ? { Social Studies & History }

Hahahaha , whatever to me .
Anyway . I'm not that crazy for sake . I won't write ILOVEYOU for no damn reason .
It's just .. kindda nice lah . So i just took a photo of it .

There's no ILOVEYOU always i shall say .
In life , there's up & down for sure .


And of course , i'm not happy now .
I don't know how to cheer myself up . But i've learn to love myself more .

& i think you must be curious why i said ' I want to reborn as a zygophyllacease '
Define Zygophyllacease - In a simple way . Small trees . { I don't want big trees }

it's simple because . when i've found someone i love .
I would put my roots on the soil & stay with the person i love forever .

Hahahah , like a geek right ? whatever .



I've got Band workshop tomorrow .
& seems like the March Holiday Schedule are OUT .

Please keep yourself informed if you wanna ask me out .

Friday to Sunday ( 13 March to 15 March ) - SYF training band camp .

Tuesday ( 17 March ) - Night Band Practice 6 pm to 9.30 pm

Wednesday ( 18 March ) - Band exchange @ Deyi Secondary 11.30 am to 9.30 pm .

Thursday ( 19 March ) - Band Exchange @ Henderson Secondary 7.30 am to 5 pm

Friday ( 20 March ) - Normal Practice . 9 am to 5 pm

Saturday ( 21 March ) - Band Exchange @ Ang Mo Kio Secondary . 9 am to 6.30 pm

yes , it's very very packed . You can ask me out like after 5pm .
& the schedule shows that Band really burn my holiday like shit .
Such an ... ass .
Argh .. alright . Life still goes on .



ciaos .

Anw , for band members . Please enjoy this video .
Expression ! It's no damn wrong to move . Ignore what people got to say .
and do what we like !







Tag replied .
Jing Ming
- Hello .
DANWEI - why ? let's go to own soon okay ? :D
Catherine - Hahaha . really ? Ask me for the address in msn . Cause i doubt you know .
AMANDA - hahah , entertain youself .
HUIYING - can click the thing mah . Hahahaha .
Chirstina - I remember you !
Joel - Relinked .
ll - Hahahaha . Helloooo .
andrea - Hahahaaah , don't be jealous . I got Big Bird one .
Dexter - You're 24/7 werid . Ain't you ?
Junisa - Ahhhhh , i'm so gonna kill you .
SY - what's with tada ?
H.shihui - Woah , you want to date my junior anot ? Hahahaha .
carin - No , i'm not evil .
Bridget - Nah , not SYF SYF SYF . It's GOLD GOLD GOLD . hahahahah !
LINCOLN - Hello china boy . Hahaha . i'm not jealous . I'm no longer despo for dimple .
guowei - Hahahaha , thank you . :D
HX - i've got no idea . Doing fine eh .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home