Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello people .
I'm back once again from the camp & i'm surprisingly alive !
I had only 8 hours of sleep for two days .


Alright , stop the crappy stuffs . I shall blog now . My sister want to use the computer !
ewwwww .



It's a 2D2N camp i shall say . Because we only report to school @ 9.30pm .
Yes , so it's kindda short . But we break camp in the late afternoon . Which is aroun 5 on sunday .



I went around drawing this at people's camp booklet . Ok .
It look really sick . Hahahahaha .





& Poor Vanessa , ( Alumni ) she only had like 10 minutes of sleep in day 1 .
and the next morning . She went to school again .
2nd day . She had around 6 hours of sleep i guess . When we were having our suppper .
She was sleeping in the other corner . Super super cute .
I was singing song and disturbing her !




Yes , we had supper for around 11 plus .
It's rare to have supper . It's really nice supper . We had like Ice Cream & Bread with chocolate .
That's really really nice .





& You must be wondering how messy can music scores go right ?
As always , you see really really clean music scores . But in my section .
You see this kind of stuffs .


Page #2 . { CLICK TO ENLARGE }

Page #1 . { CLICK TO ENLARGE }





And day two if i'm not mistaken .
We brought out chairs out to the parade square so that more mistake can be out !
we took like 10 minutes to move everything .






& then , the weather doesn't look really good .
I think we were too noisy . Way too noisy . & we got this weather !



We were like oh so sad .
& yes . It rain ! Guess wht . We actually took less than 1 minute to get everything cleared .
I'm i'm not wrong . It's super damn fast .




& as for today . I woke up at 11.30 today .
Wanted to get more rest . because i've only got Eight hours of sleep for two days .

& went out with bandmates + Alumni .

1st Row : Siyan & Weng Guan .
2nd Row : Junisa , Lizhen , Yan Ming , Teck Liang & Azmir .





& watched a movie called Departures



It's super freaking fucking nice . { to me }
Only 6 people went for the movie . Everyone in the picture expect Yan Ming .


Everyone either cried or going to cry , expect for Teck Liang .
Cold blooded ass .



Story line can make it . { Peopl always say " story line cannot make it . " HAHAHA }



We went arcarde after the movie . after movie . Yan Ming then join us .
Just for you info , I don't like arcrade . Don't ask why .
But i still don't knot what's the reason i go to arcrade when i was Primary 4 to 5 every weekend !



As you know the hook machines eh ?
I actually had a hooked up a soft toy from that ! & it's the 2nd attempt .
How lucky can i go . Hahahaha ! I still remember i hooked till i monkey last year !


& yea , movie ticket :D


& ever since i came back from the band camp
I kept doing this .




It came out with a " uasbfgsirbfsdfusdu " sound .
I don't know how to type it out . Meet me . & I will show you . HAHAHAHA .
Ok , it has been a long time since i enjoyed myself this much .




& for dinner !
We headed to Newton Circus to have seafood ! Yay .




I've got no comments about seafood . I eat everything ! Yes , almost everything .
It's quite a nice meal . Had a very long talk after the meal . As usual .
I shall not say it's a Full Clique outing . But part of it .
Yes , i'm gonna make one full clique outing soon after syf . { If i've got the time which i doubt so }


Yes , i'm super tired now . Movie tomorrow ? TBC . sigh .
Alright . Ciaos . Read the tag replies if you tag .





Tag replies .

H.shihui - Yea , true . Go out soon leh ! walao . Miss you leh . Lol .
SY - What what what ! Not anyhow one hor . You nehnehpok .
Danwei - Hahahahah , please be free for me :(
noel - yea thanks :) same goes for you .
AMANDA - why did you gee and went off !?
CATHERINE - me too . I can't log in too . Right now . So i'm using Ebuddy . HAHAHA .
Chirstina - Yes , i've got . Why did you quit band ? Hahaha .
JINGMING - hello .
andrea - Hahaha , none for you .
Junisa - none for you . I'm hotter lah . You see me almost everyday !
Yihui - So rude . One more time & you're ban from my blog i tell you . HAHAHAHAHAHA .
JOEY !- hahahaha . alright alright .
Edwin - Yea . alright . Link you up soon .
Bridget - I'm trying to ! HAHAHAHHA . and I WILL .
Jazsica - Hahahha . Welcome !
HX - hello .
passerby - Yes , i am from yuying . May i kindly know who are you ?






P/S Happy Belated Birthday Pricilla .
P P/S Please tag my blog and Click on my ADs too .
P P P/S Sorry readers for the late blogging .






Blogged @ 12.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home