Thursday, March 19, 2009



Hey people .
I apologise for the super no picture post . I mean like . yea .
Way to busy . No , not too busy . Way too tired .
My march holiday are just burning away with band practices .
Busy busy . Totally shag . I wish i could sleep for like 12 hours . That will be great .
But it's not gonna happen till sunday .
I'm as lazy as .... whatever you can think of ! I can just sit here and rot . Yay .
I'm good at doing that , and brain dead take place . Alright .
Nothing much to post . Sorry for rejecting outings if you guys asked me out .
19 more days to go & i'm freee . Yayyyyyy .
Ok , lame . Ciaos .



EDITED . @ 11.45PM

Random-ness
It's really tired to hate someone . But i enjoy it somehow somewhat ;D
I'm a weirdo at times . Yay .


I'm awake at this point of time . I wonder if i'm able to get up at 6.15 tomorrow .
* run around the house *
Ok , i must be thinking too much . I should be on the bed right now ! I've got band tomorrow .
ohhhhhhhh . :(
& you know what ? I took 30 seconds to type all those words without typo error .

Ok , random . I love to bloghop . & love me or hate me up to you .
I want to be a , bastard . HAHAHAHAHA .
Benjamin LOVES weng guan .


Oh , wait . I've got lots of assignment left undone .
Maybe i should ask my dog to bite all them off . & i'm gonna tell teacher .
' My dog ate my hwmk ' { you must be wondering if i'm mad , crazy or insane }
I'm all of the above . Yay .
Off again . Ciaos .

{ i think i'm horrible right now . the way i behave . But . No but(s) . it's me . teeheee }




P/S : I hate copycats . The sight of them . Yucks . No way . * screaming my lungs out *





Tag replies .
SyaZ - Hahahaha , TOO BAD .
SOMEONE - for me to know and for you to find out :D
chirstina - Hahaha , see lah !
AMANDA - you don't know self entertainment . Let you teach you . 1st step : stand up . 2nd step : Bang the wall . If you follow my intructions , you suceed .
Yihui - Once in a million year . Hahahahaha , have you done all your homeworks ?
H.shihui - i always miss you one lor .
LINCOLN - Hahaha , thank you .
illi - No , you're never once tall . Please don't lie to yourself .
carin - whatever . I'm tall .
DOREEN - hey , hello . Thanks for viewing my blog . TYVM , see you on ... sat ?
JingMing - Hello .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home