Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I guess i've start settling down to my work .
Going Li Zhen's house for a party this coming Saturday ! Hurray .

__ Days to paper 1 . { Whatever }


I'm home as early as ........ before 4 !


I guess my attitude hasn't been good recently . For example Yesterday . -.-
Anw , to my classmates that is reading my blog .
For you info , i didn't talk much today was because of personal stuffs . Not about the phone .
Whatever . Ok .


I pass my English Summary . Oh man oh man oh man .
I got 16 / 20 . Was one of the top in class . No ego here for sake .
Was VERY suprised .


As i was blog hopping around other school band members blog .

Some blog would say " We got an High Bronze , Sliver / Gold "
It would be happy to decieve yourself lah please . It's still a Bronze , Sliver or Gold .
No point whining over the results lah hello ?

And that unknown who tagged my blog . Are those bloggers losers that tag because .

1. They don't not think the band deserves the result
2. They think they are better in any other way .
3 . They think they work harder than us .
4. They think about this and that which makes them jealous :D

It's as easy as ABC you know .
If you're not happy of what i've typed here . Kindly look for Loke Weng Guan in Yuying sec k !

I meant what i say .
You can even print out this page and show me lah dey . Hahaha .

My note to you guys is : Stop whining over the result and get back to reality .




Alright , and i've been a good boy recently . Really a good one .
For example yesterday !
I headed home as early as the remedial ends . Ok , i think i'm a bad boy for a few minutes .
After remedial , the teacher wanted to check the paper , i ran off . Because i was daydreaming .

But for today . I was really a good boy .
I reach home as early as 2.15 ! & had a great nap . I shall have more nap k .

For thursday , i'm watching movie with Lina after school . Greatness again .
Which means you can start asking me out expect for Tuesday & Thursday . { start next week }
My sister asked me to get home early to have amath remedial . Oh man . :(


Ok , totti tolly . I'm off . Goodbye . Due to lazyness . I shall reply tag in the next post k !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home