Friday, April 10, 2009

Helloooo !
I'm back once again . I really had a great meal . A really nice one .
It's so called international buffet ! Which means there's alot of seafood .


Met Lina & Brandon . It's super super senior type .
Ate for around ... 2 hours i guess . Really long . After our stomach is filled with food .
Headed to the mall & walked . Went to ToysRus & making a fool of ourselves .




After playing at ToyRus , headed to Ang Mo Kio . Met Vanessa & headed for a movie .
Bought the ticket for " The Sniper "
& Before Vanessa arrives , our attention got attracted by this crowded area .
As a Singaporean , we went over to see what happened .

An old lady was playing the sweet game for the grandson .
And when she had jackpot . The toy dropped down . So the staff went to open the glass & get the price for her .
And she said " I want the bag , i dont want the toy "
So the staff went to get the bag for her . And there's two prize . And i overhear the Granny said .
" Where's the thing ? "


And not only that . Me and my senior was standing there . So we walked over to see if the sweets was taken .
When we stop there and see , the granny approach us and said " The bag nice right ? I got another one at home "

hahaha , cute to the max right !

After watching The Sniper which end around 6.50 . Met Teck Liang & had dinner . Headed home .
Had quite a long conversation in between and stuffs . Yea . that's all :D
I really had a great dinner & lunch !



Tag replies .

Danwei - Oh no , you can't go to the chalet , but maybe for the GOLD band chalet ! :D Anyway , just ignore the person k . I believe Yuying Band member / Alumni isn't as childish as them ! :D

Lina - * BLINK BLINK *

Hazyrah - Thank you ! :D

Amanda - Yes , it's a GOLD :D

Weiting - Hahaha , thanks ah . GO change computer lah ! & i will try my best to take care okay . It's still doing fine in my bag :D

jingming - Hey , thank you ! :D

Qian wei - Hahaha , thanks ! Now i know who you are already ! :D

Siyan - Ok ! I wil bring you go . I find one day everyone free k !

Bridget - Ok , let daddy bring you go one day . It's time that you should visit the family ! :D

jazsica - Thank you ! :D

Unknown - May i know who are you ?

Catherine - Hahaha , thanks ! Can one ! Jiayou k !

Carin - Yes , i'm touched . Hahaha , but i don't cry . Oh well .

Chirstina - Hey ! Thank you ! Your school did well too , and i'm serious ! be proud of your school ! Dont be like the person who tag my blog . Hahah .

Nuris - Oh no , i don't miss you .

anoynomous - Oh well , 4 things things say . 1st I thank you for increasing my blog hit , do click on my ADS 2nd I think you need my conductors number 3rd i can't be bothered because i know yuying concert band members ain't as rude as you 4th Goodbye :D { remember to click on my ADS k ! }

jasmine - Hahaha , thank you very much ! :D

S.shihui - Hahaha yes ! SOON .

Vanessa - Hahaha , ignore those people k ? :D I bring you go Zoo too ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home