Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to school days .

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .

I'm back to blog . I only remember what happened yesterday .
I have got really really bad memorie .


Went out with .................................................................... Siyan lah .
As usual , i'm late for meet ups , and because of that .
Someone that sells pen and stuffs , approached siyan before i arrive .
HAHAHA , she spent 4 dollar .
She was telling me ' aiya , you know i very soft hearted one mah . so i buy lor '
then you see me laughing away .



We headed to Marina Square .
Nice place to hang out i shall say .
Had a movie there . Watched ' Coming Soon ' ( NC16 ) { i'm sixteennnnnnn }

I shall rate the movie with 3 out of 5 stars eh . I shall say .
Because , the story line got no link . In another words , the storyline sucks .
Few parts was quite funning & scary afterall .
But still , i'm not as scare as the three guys infront of me .
Before the show , they were making the fool out of themself .

& the cinema is only a 8 row seater . Sucks . Too small .
and during the show . One was bitting bag , another was covering the eye .
They kept saying " shit , shit , shit , fucked , fuck , fuck "
HAHAHA , laugh out loud i shall say .





After the movie which ends around 7.20 .
was looking for a place to dine in . and i wanted korea food ! * hint *
& of course , i didn't found a place which had what i want to eat .


While walking to marina square , we saw quite a few places to eat at city link .
so we headed there ~

had Japanese Pasta i shall say . Which the shop name call ..... Shiokudo .




while waiting for the food . I was making a fool out of myself { no worries , there's not mch people }



Siyan only had mushroom soup .



& i ordered another side dish .

& this is mine , pasta in the soup with chicken and mushroom .

Ok , it taste weird .
So i asked siyan to try . She replied ' Aiya , Japanese food is like that one mah '



i ordered beer too .

fyi , i'm super weak . I was super blur after drinking it .
{ shows that i can't go clubbing }


The total bill was only $44 . It's actually quite worth i shall say .
In service wise & food . But it's kind of salty . { for my pasta }




aftermath , headed to esplanade . Siyan wanted to go there .
Too one of the super weird photo .





Here you go .
She wants to see all these little musical light whatever stickman .



so taken some retarded photos .






& by the time . it was around 8.35 already .
So we headed home . Yayyyyy .


i was kind of crazy yesterday when i went back home .
i don't know why .

Headed to school in the morning . Now , i've got to be in school by 8.25 i think ?
No more 8.40 . & worst still .

we're change timetable . { oh no , that's very bad . }
you may be asking me , why bad ?
Because , they actually added 10 / 5 minutes to some periods .
Which means , onw of my period is now 45 minutes or 40 minutes .
& WORST , end schoool at 2.20pm almost everyday EXCEPT Tuesday & Friday .
{ that's excluding remedial & band okay , i got remedial everyday after school ! }


& not only that . On monday , it's all single period ! { which means bring more books }
It sucks sucks sucks big time . really big time .
and i've got two day PE instead of one day PE lesson .
oh gosh , i hate PE since young . I don't know why . { now you know why i'm so fat }



& my mid-year is coming soon . really soon .

14 more days to SYF .
i was talking to glenn about syf . HAHAHAHAHA .
ok , nerdy ass .

It's so .... freaking scary ! I need to study like a nerd after syf . Because ,
my result are now very unstable . Which means no good . I want to get much more better result .

Oh man , buck up weng guan .


& in class , KangRui bought me this . ( stop looking at my handwritting . i know it's ugly )






It was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY so unexpected .
I swear . We don't talk . Moreover . I think my class all bully him .
he went KL and bought some of my classmates these or bubblegum .

oh , thank you :D

Yea , i guess that's for all , i didn't go amath remedial .
due to my tiredness & lots of homework to be done .
it's killing me .
& the reason why i blog now , is becaue i doubt i have got time in the night later on .
yea , so . byeeeeeeeeeeeee . { that's for now }





P/S : I have got alot of movie i wanna watch . Who is willing to bring me out ? :D







Tag replies .

Bridget - since when you're nice ! Hahahahahhaa . Ok , kidding .

aarons - hello .

Chirstina - hahahah , true . So now you've got no cca right ? HAhahaha .

AMANDA - ain't you suppose to be reatarded ? Kiddidnggggg .

Erwin - WHAT BENJI .

CATHERINE - Hahahahah , really ? hahaha . okay . See you soon . Coming for our syf ?

carin - no , i'm not . never . i'm tall .

dexter - woah , you tagged me . O.O

HX - hahahha , i seee .

Yihui - Hey , shut up . You're 24hr-ly free okay . I'm not . I'm a busy boy . I've done some
already :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home