Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello people . No photos . will promise to post after SYF .
SYF is just 2 days away ! Many many thanks for Bridget , Lina coming down !
I've got a good alumni . A really good one . Yay . Not forgetting alumni that came down too .



2 more days to SYF . 48 more hours , 2880 minutes , 172800 seconds .


And in my mind . The only thing that i know . Is , the Goal that i want .
I strongly believe i can do it . & i know it's not a one person work .
But it's the teamwork that counts .


That's what i know NOW . I don't know about future yet .
My bedtime is 11PM . Are you shocked ? I think you are .


And now , my brain shuts down even before 11PM . That's bad .
To tired to reflect on anything right now .


And people who are coming for Day 7 syf , please tell me .
& how bad . One of the conductor is currently sick . Get well soon Mr Faizal :D


Bringing all the way back to school .


Homework isn't complete . Has been falling asleep in class even if i turn in at 11 !
I'm 24hly busy . I need to get my things done . Ahhhhhhh .



I'm gonna have an afternoon nap later . I'm afraid i would have " SYF mood "
before the day . It sucks i swear . Because you couldn't sleep . Alright
I will need you guys the best of the best luck . Hahaha . Tomorrow . Not today .
Yay . ok , i'm off . Good bye ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home