Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yay , no school tomorrow .
Sorry , i meant there's no lesson for me tomorrow .
SYF soundcheck tomorrow & heading to NTU for all band members !
schools ends @ 2.20 . Band ends at 7 .



):



Ok , whatever .


Anw people . I will be clearing links this week . Maybe ...... Sunday ?
So if you want to relink or link . Do tag me in my tagboard right after i reply your tag :D
which means you gonna tag again .



And two weeks more to SYF . how shitty .
It's freaking the hell out of me . I need more rest . But i don't have the time . Why not !
Arghhhhh . Ok , i shall work hard now and enjoy my section chalet soon . Hell soon .
Yay ! * winks to Bridget * I've practice everyday ! Except for Sundays . Yay-ness .
How cool . I kill my time like this . * Snap my fingers *




&
I will be clearing links that i don't need and the blog has left to rot .
or maybe i will not be linking people at all .
hhahaha , who knows ? ciaos .



Tag replies .
Edwin - Hello , nah . It's on 7 April . tag me again and i shall link you up .
Amanda - there's no clarinet stickman . HAHAHA . too bad .
Aaron - Really lor . the story line really sucks .
Bridget - Syf = Chalet . Yay ! * Evil look *
Weiting - No ! I don't . I rawks okay . Hahahaha .
Joanne - Stop your prawning or else there's non for you ah .
Catherine - Hahahah really ? comfirm with me yea ? But you won't be able to get in . only get to see the TV .
Carin - I'm always a good boy okay . Ya , i may be short but it's kindda cute okay . Not like you .




P/S : I'm so gonna : Study hard and go to Secondary 5 & Buy myself a Fred Perry school bag .




Decision made . Nothing gonna change my mind .




I'm trying not to think . Yes . Trying my best .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home