Monday, March 30, 2009

Run people . Get the ticket for Day 7 . Which is 7 April 2009 !
Go get queue up @ Singapore Conference Hall as early as 8A.M .
{ No joke , if you want to watch }
11.15 A.M { Yuying Concert Band } will be performing . Woooo .



Ok . shut up & go queue the day before i think ?
You will see me on that day . Which means you have only got only 6 more days to consider !
Go get it now . It's rather hot i guess . { because i'm here }


They ONLY give out 80 tickets . { I THINK } [ Singapore Conference Hall is not 5k seaters ]
So grab them now . I tell you the schools which is performing on that day !






116

Ahmad Ibrahim

117

Outram

118

Bendemeer

119

Crescent Girl's

120

Kent Ridge


BREAK


121

Queenstown

122

Riverside

123

Yuying

124

Dunearn

125

Victoria School

ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS (After 12pm)



126

Yio Chu Kang

127

Pasir Ris

128

Manjusri

129

Siglap

130

Broadrick



BREAK


131

Zhenghua

132

North Vista

133

Clementi Woods

134

Whitley

135

St Patrick's School



Well . Yes , go grab them now .
I've been really busy recently . It's just 7 more days to go .
I shall neglect my studies for a little while and go for band . Hahahaha . Ok , i'm evil .


Let me be a band geek for these few days . After getting the band's GOAL .
I will be stepping down . By then , i will be free . I promise man .
Alright . Got to go .
But still , do stay tune what i'm gonna blog about .


Who knows i will be blogging tomorrow ? teeeheeee .




FOR MORE INFO ABOUT BANDS PERFORMING / RESULTS .
Go to

http://sgbandfusion.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=jof6qo1prql66shbtdj89d8ih1&page=76

IT'S NOT A VIRUS you cock head . { copy and paste }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home