Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello .
The post is gonna be filled with words . close the window if you won't wish to read .

ot to update you guys a little few stuffs which happened .



1st . Happy April Fool ! { TODAY }
wait , crap . I don't enjoy it at all . It's kind of ... boring .
I was just busy keeping my Music Scores & Worksheets filled up .
Because , my schedue is extremely hectic . I wish i've got like .... afternoon nap .
* day dreaming *




SYF Central Juding of Concert Band .

From what i know . There's already quite a number of good results .

Gold With Honours : 5 .
Gold : 6 .
Sliver : 28
Bronze : Check Yourself .



Yes , it's getting strict as days goes by .
Yuying Concert Band would performing on Day 7 . Which tells you it willl be strict by then .
Gosh , freaking me out . Like Days to go . No one week or month .

What now . Band practice everyday , i would een be skipping my lunch if there's no time .




3. English Oral . { Today }

It's kind of cool i guess . I think i did well . I think .
I didn't practice speech at the mirror for hours . Hell no .

I had was like " Aiya , also not national exam . "
I was very lucky . It's first come first serve . So i was sitting at the back .
The teacher will pick like 12 students out . I was lucky that i got picked earlier . Teeheee .


So headed to band after English Oral exam . & Alumni came back too !
Lina , Vanessa & people . And lina say she will be coming down almost everyday .
Hahahaha , how nice . Cause she want the GOAL that we're aiming for . teeheee .




Laptop .
What about laptop ? You must be thinking .
My sister gonna take the laptop which we're using for service eh ?

Which means ,

- i won't be online often . { I can use my ipod to go online ! }
- I won't be Blogging until the lappy is back { But that doesn't mean you stop tagging or view }
- I will miss everyone ! { if you don't have my number and you can't text me . Too bad }



Alright , i have really been neglecting my studies .
I know i've been busy taking down paper and copy down all the notes .
but that doesn't mean i'm studying . I'm busy copying down because i have to save it when i'm done with my SYF .



Congrats to Guangyang Secondary School Band !
You guys have achieve what you guys aim for .
Seee , i told you . You guys can do it eh :D



And yes , i don't know why . I left super left out in class recently .
In many many ways . Few points i felt that day . Isn't the first time .
Maybe i should friend worksheet more . Oh well , whatever .


Alright , shuts . Good bye . See you when i see you :D


P/S : text me if you miss me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home