Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nameless dog .

Fun ? Fuck your mother lah . Cheebye .

Knnbccb . I won't entertain you this kind of dog . And will never respect you .
My my blog you fucking respect me . And what's with the fun here ? Your dad penis ah ?


Where buay song ? Nameless dog . Cheebye .

Get the hell out of my blog . I got lots of readers , i don't need a dog like you to read .
You tag me and scolded me , you trying to attract all my friends attention .
& you telling me what kind of rubbish ? Want bet my blog hit will increase ?
You try letting me digging out your name .
TRY ME . My friends already has bad impression on you .

Bloody na bei faggot . No balls . Cheebye . Fuck your whole family upside down .
你全家死光光 lah. nabei .

CHILDISH GO HOME FUCK YOUR MUM LAH HOR _|_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home