Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Look at a joker that tag my blog !

TITLE : A Fool with three name tag my blog ! Look !


Tag replies .

Vanessa - Oh please . Without you still will have great dinner !

SY - your school reopen le . Hahahah , no zoo for you

danwei - Hmm , it's quite nice . Most of them are seafood ! :D Quite worth if you can eat alot .

Bridget - Oh , we can't go Zoo anymore . Because you're starting school soon !

Lina - Nah , it's all of us !

Xavier - Hey .

Qian wei - :)

AMANDA - Yes yes , all the best for me :D

Weiting - I'm cheered up now . :D

henry - Relinked !

Lisa - Thanks ! It has been a long time since you tag me !

Noel - Hello .

llyap - Yea , thanks :D

terence - Thanks !

Junisa - hahaha , thanks . I'm fine now :D

jingming - Hahah , thanks .

ANDREA - Thanks !

Joanne - Thanks !

HX - hahah , it's alright .

H.shihui - Don't crap ! hahah . Kop people's money .

haha , walao & please - Oh thanks . If you ever cry in your entire life & you tag me . You don't even need a little bit of respect . Oh , you cry when you were a baby , shows that you want people to pity you . Oh , & how sad . Really sad you know . Please , get a life and get out of my blog if you don't like k ? Or you come right to me k ? And please , i pity your parents , you're giving me chance to pity you too . It's all because your parents didn't manage give you a proper name and becuase of that it made me LAUGH OUT LOUD . { they only gave you names like ' haha ' 'walao' 'please' so , you deserve no single bit of respect :D Shoot me for all you want . I will entertain you k! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home