Thursday, August 20, 2009

The rush


It's terrible .


18 more days to CL P1 & P2 ?
19 more days to Social Studies paper .




48 more days to all those big big papers . ( heard from my classmate )
Okay , i need help in my chemistry . * headache *

I need go revise for my Amath retest tomorrow ! Gonna thrash someone .
So damn freaking hell . I hate my humanities teacher . She sucks .
The bias . Nah , it's okay . I'm not giving a damn shit to her either .


I don't know to trust that she's making strict or whatever shit .
There's two class of HISTORY class .

A stronger and a not so strong yet class .
The things that surprised was the latter class History was better , ( average ) and the another class SS was much better than us .
Thing are that weird right ?


I think time is running out . Totally . Like crazy women falling from the sky . Or maybe the bomb landed and ji-ba-bom-ed the whole SG .
Ahh , whatever . Okay , ciaos .



I LOVE YOU , YOU LOVE ME . EVERYONE LOVES ME .




P/S : Will update links tomorrow hopefully I've got the time and not lazy to . Heee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home