Monday, August 17, 2009

srsly speaking after blog hopping a lot of people's blog .

Spammer have really got no life .
You always wonder why spammer spam .


Reason are simple enough .

- They are jealous of what you have got and who you are .



Can you imagine they stay at the computer and they will think that they are cool ?
Just like sitting at the computer 24hourly refreshing the tagboard or comment to see what you reply .
I've got to admit that i've got people spamming my blog before . OR EVEN .
they use my name to tag on other people .

Not that i don't know who . But sometimes at life . Just keep things low will do .
Like recently . Months ago . Imagine someone older than me spam .
I mean how immature the person is .

So , if you come pass this spammer . The best way to resolve is Ignore .

Ignorance is a bliss . How far are you gonna agree ?
No point adding oil into the fire which is already burning .
Let it burn , burn it they go bored and go away . That's how life works .

So spammer , continue or change .
I'm done .

I'm off .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home