Monday, March 1, 2010

If there is a choice . I would want to be like a balloon . Free and easy . Skip that part that it's gonna burst as it goes up .


I shall skip how busy the school works now .



As for today blog agenda , I'll rewind the past a little , about .. wg's woohoo hairstyle !


As usual , you always see me when a outstanding hairstyle ( in school & maybe a little outside ? )
This photo was taken two years ago . August when i'm in Japan for a , Marching tour Trip .
Obviously , the middle guy was me .



You see , actually i don't want such a hairstyle , but my side hair grows differently from the other somehow somewhat (?) I want it to grow the way i want , but it disagree ! But at least i'm grateful for the fringe i yearn for .

Oh , this super duper long hairstyle was taken ... last year ! I remember it was CCA open house ! I can't remember when was it . but i were cam-whoring with J Jamel .



Just a little more info , i like thick hair . I can't stand fringe which are thin . That apply to girl's hair .

Oh oh ! This two was my favorite hairstyle out of all . My best winning awards goes to my bangs . Maybe i should consider having it when I'm in poly :D



Okay , follow up next . It's the last photo for the day . I can't manage to find everything ! Maybe i could consider looking up for it and have a second post and let you guys have a good laugh at it !



This coming hairstyle is stated , outlandish . After looking back at the photos , i was wondering why i would have this hairstyle .









Okay , i'm done . I'm wasn't really in the mood of blogging !
But now , i'm gonna talk about Lady Gaga ! I've been a fan of her , she's awesome in anyway . Be it Hairstyle , Fashion , Songs etc !

Two picture of her before i start a little about Gaga's biography .





Some questions you always want to know .

Q. What is Lady Gaga's real hair color ?
A. She's a natural brunette .

Q. What's Gaga's real name & Birth date .
A. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta , March 28, 1986

Q.Is Gaga a Bisexual ?
A. Yes . Sadly , she is .


I think i shall not talk about her anymore , in case some of her doesn't like her !

If you wanna know more . Wiki it ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_gaga



Before i end this boring blog post . You may wanna take a look at this video . It was posted in Facebook about how this indian guy singing aloud in the train and someone took a short video of it ! Catch it if you haven't !





Oh yea , i need to lose weight too . I've been spamming Pineapple tarts , Pork and a lot more new year goodies ! omg , okay . I think i need to lose wait . Where's my diet plan ?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home