Saturday, March 13, 2010

It marks the march holiday . I'm STILL as busy as ever .

Let me share with you guys !

Starting from tomorrow . I've got band camp . You got to know , i never like camps , i would never ever look forward to one .

There's camp from Sunday to Tuesday . Mind you , we barely get more than 6 - 7 hours of sleep a day . Which means , i'm gonna be damn dead on Tuesday , and whats more when I've got a school field trip on Tuesday itself ? From 9 to 1 ? Alright , you may be thinking that i would be free after 1 .

You . are . very . wrong .

I am actually going prawning ( No toning ) with my fellow classmates . You can't actually asked me to cancel it because i NEED to enjoy myself .

What about Wednesday ? I would like to say i've got a choice to stay at home and rest of go out . I'm am still thinking about what to do . You see , when someone asked you out . You can't possibly say no when you haven't been meeting up with the group of friends for months . Right ?

And Thursday . I've got Band Practice again . But it's kindda awesome . Because it starts at 1 . Which means i would get my ass on the bed till 10 ! AT LEAST . And then , i got to go off halfway because there will be a class BBQ @ Daryl's House . I AM ALSO CONSIDERING TO STAY OR NOT .

Alright look , Friday , I've got like what . Band practice from 9 to 5 ? I can't remember much . And it kills the day .

What else , SATURDAY . i'm sure everyone would like to go out with friends on saturday . But i'm the exception . Not that i don't want , i can't . Look , i got band practice from 9 to 1 . And i've got a concert which i MUST attend . Concert = evening time . Great .

What about Sunday ?


TUITION .





GREAT . WHAT ELSE .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home