Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You know what irks me ?


When I've plan something nicely and something else clashed into it . Thus , i get to clear up the mess again .





First of all , congratulations to my sister for getting a GPA of 3.003 !


On a brighter note , I often tell myself that I'm gonna be free and easy after school ( except for remedials ) after two weeks . Which i should be happy about .

It has been a hectic week , pardon me for not blogger much . I've been really busy with my life . Not only with school work , but band .

I know , i haven't been spending much time with my friends , family & cousin . So i guess i shouldn't expect much from them because i know i cause all these shit out .

Just a little info , I've been using Blackberry for months , and i dont really know what's so good about it till today ! I actually explored a lot of little little things that i never used to know . For those who want my pin for BB , do leave me a text .



A little more about my school life .

My attire have been pretty fine still . but i can't stand that bunch of hair . Teachers have been going fine . and i know , it's just 4 more weeks to Mid-Year examination . I am actually quite worried . But let me share with you my very awesome tuition teacher that I've got .


She dotes on me a lot . I can't deny that . She's good at teaching as well .

For two weeks . I didn't had tuition . The first time was because of band camp and second was because i wasn't feeling well or perhaps you would say i'm lazy .

Last week , i told her i need to get three chapter done . And she agrees . Within that two hours , she actually finished all three and i understand all of it ! She don't spoon feed me , she actually likes scolding me for my careless mistakes . Okay , weird . And mind you , three topics are quite a major topic.

And something to be happy about ! I actually finish studying all my Emath topics ! Which means , for emath , i could actually start my revision now . Isn't that something positive ?



Oh , due to the hectic schedule i've got . I actually gotten some unwanted weight .
Since my school's Nafa Test is round the corner , i shall jog in the evening when i've got time .


What else you guys wanna know about me ?




Love life i suppose ?

I'm single . Simple as that .




Alright , do tag me if you guys want to know what's going on in my life ! ( I happen to be able to choose weather to disclose or not )
Cheers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home