Monday, April 5, 2010

Goody .



It's just 6 more days of band ! And i have a long long break for O levels . Look , it's countable now . As such , I've have more time to spent with my fellow friends , band mates etc etc . Which would repair our r/s ! Okay , i know you guys are tired of asking me out since years ago . I've been giving you guys excuses like , school , band etc .


VERY extremely look forward to it because i would be free on like , THURSDAY , FRIDAY AND SATURDAY . Which also means that i am able to wake up as late as 10 am ! Okay , i know it isn't that late . I hope to get more tuition too , i would really wanna score for my national examination before i get grounded . I think i need to get my work done .

So , goodbye ! I will blog soon .


Just for your info , My SYF will be on this Saturday ! Will be held at indoor stadium . You can text me for ticket . I will try my very best to get it . Just for you to know , the tickets are all out (?) if i am not wrong .. so yup , see ya there if you are going ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home