Friday, April 30, 2010


She looks happy today because i'm home for the whole day ! I mean morning and afternoon . She love cuddle to my blanket in the morning . Shall take a photo of it some time later ! I feels good to sleep without a restriction . Like having to be awake at a certain time . I can't wait for later . Because i am gonna style my hair out later . I shall take a photo and post it in tweeter . Maybe here when i'm back at late night ! I dont know if it will succeed .

On the other note . I feel kind of disappointed with myself . I haven't been really studying at home . I mean , i do revise my work in school but not when i'm home .

I think there's no more visitor coming here and read words , i think i shall keep this as my .. online diary ! WHAMP . I should exercise . I see fats coming out :(

I don't know what to do . I did a paper of TYS . and i'm too lazy to get the paper two done . Well , maybe i should consider having an afternoon nap while waiting to meet bridget and co ! Oh great . That's an ideal idea . Maybe my dog would cuddle in again !

Do you know .

She's scared of lighting . She shivers like a dog ( she's a dog ! ) whenever there's rain . Oh well ... okay , afternoon now ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home