Saturday, April 17, 2010

SINCE i have lots of free time now . I shall write down what's my agenda for this week in case i forget again . Well , it's Saturday now . And it feels kind of weird and also exciting . Because i would be asleep now if i got band later . But now after stepping down ( okay , real soon ) not , we dont have any Saturday practice !

Went to Jun Shen's house earlier on . Had a little MJ , Xbox 360 (Guitar Hero) and billiard ! Feels great and on my way home , saw lots of people going club i guess . i think i'm gonna be like them when i turn 18 ! Since tomorrow is Saturday , and i got tuition at 7 pm , i just might as well study before hand . And because of tuition , i had to cancel my outing with someone important and shabu shabu with lina and co . And since tuition is postpone to Saturday , it also means i will be free on Sunday . i shall hit the town and get some really nice novel .

There's all these little little things which makes my day unpleasant . Really unpleasant . But i think i got t hold to it till Os end . [ since i want to score really really well , and i hope i am able to make it as well ] . I think i'm done . I'm gonna mug really hard enough during the weekdays . but seriously , i will be asking my friends out . So , look forward to your phone when you receive my message ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home