Thursday, April 15, 2010

I don't know what's my next move . A little weird . You know when you got this very mixed up feeling , You know what you want . But you can't achieve it . And you blame yourself for not bring as good as what you expected .

I've been reading . I bought this book titled ' The perks of being a wallflower ' By Stephen Chbosky . I bought it on Sunday and started reading on Monday . I finish reading it on Wednesday . A good start to begin with . And i'm setting a good apotheosis to my classmates as well . After getting a distinction , i ought to study hard already . But before that , i'm giving myself a week break before starting .

In a relationship , i believe everything know there's no point turning back when the other party don't seems to get bothered about it . But my principle happens to be otherwise . If you would rate me from 1 to 10 , Introvert and Extrovert . I would tell you I'm standing at 2 . Honestly speaking . I hope i don't sound like a freak to you . I hope i sound like someone normal . Thus , i tend to yearn for the past compared to looking forward .

I hope i sound normal when i'm not . I hope i'm normal when i'm not . okay . contradicting .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home