Monday, April 26, 2010

It marks the first day of examination today . I suppose i did very well for situational writing which came out report writing . But as for the compo , i think due to time management , i didn't manage to get my brain juice squeezed out in time . Uh , that's bad . Really bad . I took more then an hour to do the report writing . Thus , i left like . what ? 30 minutes for composition . And i wasn't panicking , maybe the air conditional was too cold at that time . I just remembered i was sneezing away and i forgot to get tissue paper to my desk . I literally gave the composition marks away .

As for the second examination . I think i fair quite badly . It's Chinese Language . Wo De Hua Yu Bu Hao .

The funnest part was when i entered the hall . I happily took dictionary , a packet of tissue paper and water bottle and i walk to the desk . I was really happy because it's the last paper before it marks the day end . And i haven't been sweating much . So , there's this guy beside me . De Rong , okay . Which makes me really stress . Because he's really clever . Ok , whatever . And then , he gave me the " o . o , * you are ready ? * " and then i look down to my desk . I thought everything was alright . But i was wrong , i actually forgot my pencil case . and the paper was already given out . I can't possibly walk to my bag and take my pencil case . Because i guess they would call out my name -.-


So i borrowed from my friend . Woo , thanks !

Oh , i guess i got flu bug . This means i should bring a jacket along to keep me warm . You know , i was shivering away while doing the paper .


Hmm , i think that's all . Oh yes ! Today morning was humid to the max ! I took a bus to school ;D

And i realize i didn't bring chinese dictionary . I went to the staff room and look for my chinese teacher , she's really smart . She knew what i need . Geez . okay . I think that's all . Hopefully tomorrow i don't screw my paper . It's social studies . I know globalization is gonna be out . Trust me . I am never wrong . If i am , then too bad for me i suppose . I haven't study a single bit . And it's 10.08 pm now .. I think i shall tuck in rather than studying .


Oh no , J , don't kill me please ..


OH YES . I SAW THE CLASS PHOTO TODAY . I THINK I LOOK AWESOME . REALLY AWESOME . okay , maybe to me ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home